Client Services Coordinator
Do you want:
- A chance to help the next generation of healthcare providers and professors?
- The flexibility to work when you want from where you want?
- To work for a small but fun company with an established culture?
For the past ten years, ReelDx has produced over 700 patient-doctor video cases, because we believe in the power of real patient video to make health care education more engaging, realistic, and accessible. Your job would be to help our sales team and our customers in a variety of ways.
- A “doer”?
- An excellent communicator?
- Comfortable with technology?
Then, we’re looking for you.
- Communicate with customers and prospective customers to make sure they have smooth experience with our platform
- Assist sales team with sending invoices and monitoring next steps in sandbox accounts
- Run and record customer trainings
- Track renewal agreements to maintain customer relationships
- Respond promptly to customer requests
- Update help articles and other customer-facing tools
- Communicate with internal team every day to help make customer experience top priority
- 15-25 hours/week – some afternoon/evening work required, but the schedule is 50% flexible
- 100% remote work - candidates from California, Arizona, Texas, Oregon or Alabama are preferred, but we are open to anyone
- Excellent learning opportunity - work with CEO to develop your strengths
- Respectful culture - though we work hard, we’re people first (with families and lives) and we try to keep BS to a minimum
- Wear comfortable attire to work
- Pay ranges from $20-$25 an hour depending on experience and qualifications
- Bonus potential - up to $2,000 per quarter based on performance
- Stock options - granted after one year of work at ReelDx
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfort with new technology (Pipedrive, Quickbooks, Google Drive, Slack, etc.)
- Very good written and verbal communication skills (able to write a great email, to communicate proactively)
- Prompt communication skills
- Ability to work with limited oversight
- Enthusiasm for life
- Pluses: experience in invoicing, sales, and customer service (anything you don’t know, though, we’ll teach you)